This beautiful neoprene mermaid tail skin has a siren quality to it with ghostly greys, blacks, and a hint of navy blue adding to its mystery. It's perfect for the Gothic mermaid or horror film lover in your live!
This is a "for sale" item meaning that it is being offered for sale, not rental. Please see the photos for current item condition.
It was used only once on a shoot, has no mold or mildew, and is in overall exceptional shape with the exception of two very small snags barely visible on the bottom of its fin, about the size of a ballpoint pen point. It also has a touch of glitter in the interior fluke liner, because, well, glitter does get everywhere. The glitter is not visible from the exterior. The calf area "invisible" style zipper is in perfect working order. Fabric and construction is water-compatible for swimming.*
This extremely rare style of merman or mermaid tail was offered one time only in a limited run by its costume designer and has been discontinued.
- Manufacturer's Tag: Medium
- Actual Waist Circumference: Stretches between 24-30" (60.96-76.2 cm)
- Actual Widest Butt / Hips Section Circumference: Stretches between 36-40" (91.44-101.6 cm)
- Actual Widest Calf Section Circumference: Stretches between 23-26" (58.42-66.04 cm)
* No monofin included. This item is a neoprene tail skin with interior plastic fluke liner only. It fits our Finis Foil style monofins.
Black Dhalia Mermaid Tail (M)
This is a final sale item. By purchasing this item you accept that it is sold "as is" and is not eligible for return.
Yes, while we don't normally ship our tails, we can make an exception and ship this item if an address is provided to us, please email us to calculate shipping based on your address. Buyer is responsible for paying shipping and handling fees, shipping and handling are not included in purchase price. You are alternately welcome to pick up this purchase from us in Simi Valley, California.