Oh my goldfish! This ivory, orange, and warm red neoprene mermaid tail is vibrant and ready to shoot amazing photos underwater or on the beach!
This is a "for sale" item meaning that it is being offered for sale, not rental. Please see the photos for current item condition.
It was used once, has no mold or mildew, and is in overall "like new" shape with a minimal smudge on one of the very tips of the fluke fin. Please see photos for wear. The calf area "invisible" style zipper is in perfect working order. Fabric and construction is water-compatible for swimming.*
This extremely rare style of merman or mermaid tail was offered one time only in a limited run by its costume designer and has been discontinued with only a handful in existence in the world.
- Manufacturer's Tag: Small
- Actual Waist Circumference: Stretches between 22-30" (55.88-76.2 cm)
- Actual Widest Butt / Hips Section Circumference: Stretches between 34-40" (86.36-101.6 cm)
- Actual Widest Calf Section Circumference: Stretches between 21-24" (53.34-60.96 cm)
* No monofin included. This item is a neoprene tail skin with interior plastic fluke liner only. It fits our Finis Foil style monofins.
Classic Cleo Mermaid Tail (S)
This is a final sale item. By purchasing this item you accept that it is sold "as is" and is not eligible for return.
Yes, while we don't normally ship our tails, we can make an exception and ship this item if an address is provided to us, please email us to calculate shipping based on your address. Buyer is responsible for paying shipping and handling fees, shipping and handling are not included in purchase price. You are alternately welcome to pick up this purchase from us in Simi Valley, California.